I’ve made a list and checked it twice…so here are the flavours for this festive season. There’s something for everyone with boozy indulgences for grown-ups and sweet treats for the little ones.
My “Grown-up” flavours are inspired by different facets of Christmas I’ve experienced:
– “The Dickensian”: A Christmas eve spent in old worlde drawing room, with a blazing log-fire, and copious amounts of festive fare on offer.
– “The Lebkuchen”: A snow-laden German Christmas market with the smell of gluwhein mingling with spiced lebkuchen biscuits and smoky braziers.
– “The Vermonter”: A cheery festive night, warmed on the outside by the fire, and on the inside by spicy, silky smooth hot buttered rum.
The non-alcoholic cupcakes draw on childhood inspirations:
– The sweet treat of Wintery minty-ness found in a stocking on Christmas morning.
– Tucked up tight with a favourite childhood drink.
– Eyes open wide in awe at the sugar-frosted wonder of a fairytale house.
Made with the finest ingredients including Nielsen Massey, Niederegger and Green & Blacks these cupcakes should definitely be on your Christmas list!
Have a look at my menu page to see what’s available.