The BBC Good Food Bakes and Cakes Show 2014
In case you’ve missed my earlier post on it, you can get a fantastic offer on tickets for the first BBC Good Food Bakes and Cakes show. A stonking 25% discount on tickets is available to you until June 30th. Just click here to purchase your tickets and quote the special offer code of EBPAR1 when buying your tickets.
This year also sees BBC Cakes and Bakes Show launching it’s quest to find London’s Best Bakery 2014.
The BBC Good Food Bakes and Cakes Show team have launched a campaign to find and crown London’s Best Bakery 2014 and are asking you, the public – along with a panel of expert judges – to choose the winner.
Coinciding with the launch of the first BBC Good Food Bakes and Cakes Show, and in conjunction with BBC Good Food Bakes and Cakes Magazine, the show team are scouring London to find the very best bakeries. Combining public voting, mystery shopping and a panel of expert judges the show will crown one exceptional bakery as London’s best.
The judges are:
– Helen Barker-Benfield – BBC Good Food Bakes and Cakes Editor
– Tim Kinnaird – MasterChef UK Finalist and chef owner of the award winning Macarons and More
– Katy Truss – Fabulous Food Finds
– Members of the BBC Good Food editorial team
– Members of the BBC Good Food Bakes and Cakes Show team
– The BBC Good Food Bakes and Cakes Show team will also consult an advisory panel of experts including Chris Young of The Real Bread Campaign.
If you have a bakery in mind that you’d like to nominate, why not head on over to the BBC Good Food Show Bakes and Cakes Show website to give your nominations.
In the meantime, “Remember Mom’s the word- that’s Mr. Mom’s!”